OKO‐3 NAUTILUS FOR UNDERWATER MONITORING
The new development is the first underwater GPR of the OKO-3 series. The device received its unique properties due to the built-in underwater antenna AB-700M3P. Equipped with a central frequency of 700 MHz, it provides a wide range of possibilities for examining the condition of the underwater part of concrete structures. This development allows to immerse the GPR to a depth of 10 meters and sound concrete up to 2.5 meters.
– Search and localization of various defects in the underwater and surface parts of reinforced concrete structures;
– Determination of reinforcement, reinforcement pitch, and cover depth;
– Localization of waterlogged areas behind concrete;
– Detection of voids behind lining space.
– Underwater shielded antenna unit with a center frequency of 700 MHz;
– Immersion depth in water up to 10 meters;
– Sounding depth of concrete up to 2 meters;
– Topographic referencing via differential GPS;
– Data export to GIS.